Do you have precise, relevant, latest and timely information regarding the performance of your business? Management accounts can offer vital information related to Turnover, Margin, Costs and Cash Flow. It is the lifeblood of all well-run organizations, used to boost performance, inform strategy, escalate profits, enable detailed analysis and accentuate issues.
Before you examine management accounts, you have to carry out a budgeting exercise. Ellelogitech helps you in preparing the required financial control, performance ratios and financial reports based on information your bookkeepers enter in the accounting system.
Creditors and investors make their decisions related to capital contribution and evaluate your performance based on your financial reports. You can use the information to control your operations.
We make it easier for your external accountants to conduct audits, prepare tax returns for you and to plan your taxes. We can also provide you the full service you require by partnering with audit and tax service providers. As your financial controllers and management accountants, we will take the responsibilities for:
- Preparation of financial reports periodically for your management
- Development of tailored financial reports for your bankers or others
- Calculation of financial ratios and performance indicators to help analyze performance
- Identification of deviations, if any, and application of controls based on analysis of transactions
- Help improve cash flows and better management of finances through recommendation of appropriate actions
We offer the knowledge essential for the survival and growth of your organization through properly presented and accurately prepared management accounts. We help you with:
- Professionally controlled finances that are in the correct order
- Accurate financial reports available at predefined time intervals
- Professionally presented reports that stakeholders will have confidence in
- Relevant recommendations based on information related to actual performance
- Support to your external accountants for their performance enhancement